|Kids Sing Christmas (9050)|
Click on the image above to see a larger version.|
Item number 8901264AW
Regular Price: $19.95, Our Price: $11.97
You will save $7.98
Children of all ages are going to have lots of fun singing and performing all eight of the popular holiday tunes included on this karaoke collection, "Kids Sing Christmas". From children's favorites like "Frosty The Snowman" to traditional classics like "Deck The Halls", this karaoke collection has the perfect song for any performance or holiday event. "Kids Sing Christmas" is a karaoke collection that you will treasure for years to come.
There are two versions of each song on this karaoke CD. The first includes the lead vocals, and is ideal for your pre-performance rehearsal. The second is an accompaniment only version. With the lead vocals removed, this is the one that you'll use for performances.
Karaoke Format: CD + G
|1. We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Lyrics Included - Key: F - G|
2. Angels We Have Heard On High - Lyrics Included - Key: E Flat - F
3. Frosty The Snowman - Composed by: Steve Nelson and Jack Rollins - Lyrics Included - Key: C
4. Away In A Manger - Lyrics Included - Key: E Flat
5. Joy To The World - Composed by: Watts and Smither - Lyrics Included - Key: C - D Flat
6. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks - Composed by: Marty Parks and Tate Nahum - Lyrics Included - Key: C - D Flat
7. Deck The Halls - Lyrics Included - Key: D
8. We Three Kings Of Orient Are - Lyrics Included - Key: E Minor
9. We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Lyrics Included - Key: F - G
10. Angels We Have Heard On High - Lyrics Included - Key: E Flat - F
11. Frosty The Snowman - Composed by: Steve Nelson and Jack Rollins - Lyrics Included - Key: C
12. Away In A Manger - Lyrics Included - Key: E Flat
13. Joy To The World - Composed by: Watts and Smither - Lyrics Included - Key: C - D Flat
14. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks - Composed by: Marty Parks and Tate Nahum - Lyrics Included - Key: C - D Flat
15. Deck The Halls - Lyrics Included - Key: D
16. We Three Kings Of Orient Are - Lyrics Included - Key: E Minor
|How To Purchase Kids Sing Christmas (9050): If you want to add "Kids Sing Christmas (9050)" to your shopping cart, just click on the "Purchase Now" button above, or click here. You will then have the option of placing your order online or ordering by mail, fax or phone.|
Return Policy: This product may be returned, unopened, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, excluding shipping charges.
|Information About Karaoke CDs|
|Introduction: This CD contains "instrumental" tracks, which you can use when you sing the songs listed above. "Instrumental" CDs are also called "karaoke" CDs, or "accompaniment" CDs. Either way, you can use this recording for both rehearsal and for performance.|
Lyrics: The words are almost always included with the CD, unless the CD publisher was unable to procure print rights for the words. We tell you if lyrics are included on a song-by-song basis. Look at the song listing above for lyrics availability information.
Original Artists: Karaoke CDs typically do not contain the original artist performance. The demonstration track is very close to the original, as is the instrumental version. When the information is available, we list the original artist, even though that artist does not perform on your Karaoke CD. Look at the song listing above for original artist information.
CD+G: CDG (or CD+G) is an audio CD format that has pictures encoded (usually with lyrics) on the CD itself. You'll be able to see the pictures (and lyrics) when you use a special CD+G player that is hooked up to your television. If your CD player doesn't support CD+G, don't worry. This disk is guaranteed to play in a normal CD player with no problems at all.
Demonstration Vocals: There are two common methods used for demonstration tracks. The most popular method is to record each song twice. The first version of the song has the lead singer (this is sometimes called a demonstration track), and the second version of the song is just the instrumental part. The other common method is to use a "split-track" format - the lead vocal will play back from one speaker on your stereo, and the instrumental parts will play back on the other speaker. You can control the balance between the two tracks (and even remove the lead vocal entirely) by adjusting the balance control on your stereo.
Background Vocals: When a song has backup singers that sing along with the lead vocalist, the parts that the backup singers sing are called "background vocals". The intention of a karaoke CD is to sound as close to the original as possible. When there are background vocals on an original artist's recording, those background vocal parts are almost always (but not 100 percent of the time) reproduced in the karaoke version of a song.
Key Signatures: When the information is available, we've included the key signature as part of the song listing. Look at the song listing above for key information.
|Customers who bought this product also bought...|